Welcome to iDental Lab. Please fill out the online form to contact us. You can also provide us with your smartphone number if you want to receive text from us. Besides, we deliver to you no matter where you are. Whether the remotest part is in Montana or Sydney, Australia, our world-shipping partner will deliver right to your door.
We partnered with the most reliable shipping company to securely deliver to you anywhere in the world. Better yet, we pay for shipping for our regular, and you would only pay the flat fee of our published fee schedules. In order to send PVS impressions, please contact us for free domestic or international shipping labels. In addition, you can reach us through text, email, or any other method of communication that you prefer. Finally, let us know if you need an assistant to connect your digital scanner.
Please download our labslip by clicking the blue bottom below. You can print it and use it as much as you need. In order to better understand your needs, please fill out the CLIENT PREFERENCES FORM by clicking the black button below, and send it to us with your first case. Finally, please be sure to read our terms and conditions by clicking the yellow button below so that there are no surprises and misunderstandings conducting business with us. By sending us cases to iDental Lab, you agree to the terms and conditions. Thank you for choosing iDental Lab as your preferred go-to lab.
We provide free local pickup and delivery services for the following cities:
- San Francisco Bay area
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Los Angeles area
- Washington, D.C. Metro Beltway and surrounding cities
- Sydney, Australia
Unfortunately, our website does not include our phone numbers and email addresses. We receive so many spam and phishing calls and emails. However, if you fill out the above form, we will contact you promptly.
How to Send Digital Impressions
iDental Lab is The Art Of Aesthetics, Inc.’s international division in Santa Rosa, CA. As such, all digital files must routed through The Art Of Aesthetics. We are compatible with most digital scanned files in the world. Please contact us if you need further instructions. You can quickly and easily connect with us.
- Align iTero Intraoral Scanners: Select The Art Of Aesthetics from your scanners. Align Customer ID is 875637.
- inLab Sirona Connect CEREC Intraoral Scanners: From Connect Case Center, select Partner, then My Favorite Contractor. Search Contractor by the Search Around Me function. Enter Zip Code 89148, then start the search. Find “The Art Of Aesthetics, 95407, Santa Rosa, CA”, then click the “+” sign to add us as your favorite Contractor.
- 3M True Definition Intraoral Scanner: Please send us the email address associated with your 3M or Midmark True Definition scanner. We are listed as “The Art Of Aesthetics Dental Lab (CA)”.
- 3Shape TRIOS Intraoral Scanners: We need the email address associated with your 3Shape TRIOS Intraoral scanner to approve your email address quickly. Then, you can select “The Art Of Aesthetics.”
- Straumann Cares, Carestream, Medit, VivaSan, and other STL-formatted open intraoral scanners: Email us your request or contact us for further instructions.
After you connect with iDental Lab (The Art Of Aesthetics) the first time, the next times it should be much simpler to send your implant cases to us. Please remember to specify your implant fixture model, manufacturer name, platform type, size, and any other information we need before we start the restoration process.